Forward!

November 8, 2012 | Filed Under Editorial Cartoons

Forward!

« Ohio | Rino Safari »

Comments

8 Responses to “Forward!”

1. Hokuri on November 8th, 2012 5:28 pm

So I suppose his re-election motto should have been “NEUTRAL”? He could have slightly revised his first term motto to “HOPE to CHANGE gears.”

2. John on November 9th, 2012 4:28 pm

I like the blacked-out windows. No one on that bus has any idea which direction they’re going. “Forward” to them is just a concept.

3. Kevin Baker on November 9th, 2012 10:51 pm

Hey, OUR austerity riots will make Greece’s look like a picnic in the park!

4. tim o'keefe on November 10th, 2012 11:23 am

Really? Is this what you think? Do you think divided government, fiscal cliff and gridlock lie ahead BECAUSE Obama was reelected? Consider the alternative. I have to feel sorry for Republicans. Sincerely. They are whining because the US isn’t some 50’s vision of America that probably never really existed before. The only demographic that voted solidly for Romney were old white guys (oh yes, Evangelicals and Mormons too). Republicans had better wake up. Or else face extinction. That would be bad for everyone.

5. John on November 11th, 2012 4:24 pm

The implication is that’s where we’ve BEEN heading for some time now and a second Obama term doesn’t appear likely to fix it.

6. Grits & Gravity on November 11th, 2012 8:01 pm

The *only* off ramp before the fiscal cliff is Greece?

Either way, the ball is in Congress’s court at this point.

7. Robert Ariail on November 14th, 2012 4:31 pm

Grits- good point. I only meant to imply it as our eventual destination if we don’t turn back.So the “next exit” is a little confusing.

8. Worleybird on March 17th, 2013 5:27 pm

Thanks Tim O’Keefe WELL SAID I was a republican going back to the Goldwater days just before my Carolina Days but the kept pushing the Moderate Republicans OUT..